Thursday, March 25, 2010

www.doophone.com is up!

I'm super proud to be able to say that thanks to Stephen Kelly, the Doo Phone is going to be launched in a few months time. And now we've got the site up at www.doophone.com so you can go and check it out.



It's been a real journey working on the Doo Phone and it's really had some ups and downs. But this deal takes the cake, it means that the Doo Phone is going to be publicly available so that the people who I've been working so hard for are going to be able to benefit from it.

The site has been up for less than 2 days and it's already had more hits than this blog has since I started. But who am I to complain. This is great news, and we've already got our first confirmed pre-order for the Doo Phone.

Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment